Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disney, Disney, Disney

Hey guys,

So some people may already know that I'm a huge animation nerd. I've been following Tangled since once upon a time when it was still Rapunzel. By following, I mean reading stories, looking at pictures, listening to the song samples, and watching videos.

Today I watched a video on YouTube. This is a Disney-sponsored video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV1pPsji7BQ

I was wondering if anyone else thinks that this video is as problematic as I think it is. I'm talking specifically about the part in the middle, when it's showing "What you can do if you're 'Grounded For Life.'" The overall message is irking me a little bit, too. I'm not even sure I can say why.

1 comment:

  1. i totally get what you're saying. can't quite put my finger on it... but it is late. i'll think about it over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete